Why the Moderation of game is not regulated by administration moderate?

Rocket League Mods Forums Site Suggestions Why the Moderation of game is not regulated by administration moderate?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mcasty999 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author

Mcasty999
    Participant

Why the Moderation of game is not regulated by administration moderate?

Such a funny people tells you in game bad words, you report them and then you get the ban for 24h its normal guys?

{FR}CheesCake or CheaseCake

See my last replay of GAMe DEAR ADMINISTRATOR and you will see the true i cannot stop this people agly and bads, make special lose and tells me bad words ( like i will kill you mcasty999 ) was my last team mate for game and make everything for special lsoe i have report him then i got the ban for 24hours like i do something bad….i dont udnestand your policy and i wam ready to public this topic for Twitch TV you tube stream if you dont regulated that juggment of ban reporting some players ( are very bad and have friends who are reporting special and normal people got the ban for non reasson….

Check this please and see the true my last 2 games and you will see the true who are play for pleasure and who are make people angry and say bad words!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.