Ford Mustang Hoonicorn decals for Ice Charger
The Ice Charger decals are based on the Ford Mustang Hoonicorn RTR. This was requested by @YoungGunRL on Twitter.
If you are new to modding, I recommend watching a video made by JuicyTuts. (Skip to 2:20 to save time).
Just remember these tips if you know what you're doing:
- Texture Quality on High Quality
- Make sure uMod version is r49.
- Do NOT open 'Options' in-game when uMod is running
- Options can work if your World Detail is on High Performance
- These decals work for 'None' on Ice Charger and Tomahawk Wheels
In general, donations to modders encourage them to make more, its optional but always appreciated. The way I create decals is very time consuming and more challenging than other decal mods. The mainstream method of creating decals can break animated decals due to blocking accent colour. Instead of this, I make use of primary/accent colours in the game.
Example image where you can use any colour you want, this won't break animated decals and is a better method.
This is not the first decal I've made but it is the first that I've released on this website, continued support and donations are always appreciated.
Want to see more work? Visit my Twitter @KernelPad
1. Open uMod folder and run the application.
2. Click 'Main' at the top and click 'Use global hook'.
3. Click on 'Main' again, and click 'Add game'.
4. Go to where Rocket League is installed: 'C:Program Files (x86)SteamsteamappscommonrocketleagueBinariesWin32' and click 'RocketLeague'.
5. Open Rocket League.
6. Extract .zip, and go into 'Decals' folder and drag textures into uMod (large white box).