[Masamune] Inverted Decals
[Masamune] Inverted Decals by NextWeek^Shapes
Special thanks to Rac3ouT for contributing his time to provide the original textures, and testing.
These decals will reverse the Primary and Secondary colours on your car - allowing you to maintain the correct blue/orange team colours, but with more space allocated (in most cases) to your secondary colour for a much more unique look. A great way to change things up without drastically moving away from Psyonix's iconic Rocket League style.
These decals will only work on High Quality.
- DJ Sushi
- Road Rage
For a full list of available cars and decals available: View the reddit thread
- Install uMod (v2 r49 available from https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/54407628/umod/uMod_alpha_v2_r49.zip - Download at your own risk)
- Run uMod before launching Rocket League.
- In the Main menu, ensure that 'Use Global Hook' is active, and use the 'Add Game' option to navigate to RocketLeague.exe (In steam, this is often in: C:Program Files (x86)SteamsteamappscommonrocketleagueBinariesWin32)
- Unzip the InvertedDecals file.
- Launch Rocket League with uMod still open.
- Once the game has loaded, uMod should have defaulted to a new 'RocketLeague' tab. Simply drag all of the .dds files from the InvertedDecals folder into uMod and you're ready to go!
- Repeat steps 5-6 each time you reopen Rocket League.
Note: uMod has been known to cause crashes, so please first test your game with the custom decals installed through a season, training or unranked game. I take no responsibility if your game crashes whilst you're in a ranked game and you get renegated to Prospect 2. I also recommend closing Rocket League before closing uMod or it may cause your game to crash.