Octane | Dragon Lore
The Octane | Dragon Lore was created by me but uses artwork made by Valve Corporation in CS:GO. This was suggested by @HoveringBanana on Twitter.
If you are new to modding, I recommend watching a video made by JuicyTuts. (Skip to 2:20 to save time).
Just remember these tips if you know what you're doing:
- Texture Quality on High Quality
- Make sure uMod version is r49.
- Do NOT open 'Options' in-game when uMod is running
- Options can work if your World Detail is on High Performance
- These decals work for 'None' on Octane.
In general, donations to modders encourage them to make more, its optional but always appreciated.
Want to see more work? Visit my Twitter @KernelPad
1. Open uMod folder and run the application.
2. Click 'Main' at the top and click 'Use global hook'.
3. Click on 'Main' again, and click 'Add game'.
4. Go to where Rocket League is installed: 'C:Program Files (x86)SteamsteamappscommonrocketleagueBinariesWin32' and click 'RocketLeague'.
5. Open Rocket League.
6. Extract .zip, and go into 'Decals' folder and drag textures into uMod (large white box).