Simple Coloured Boost Gauge (Updated)
I made this boost gauge to look more simple and reasonably coloured.
Simple Coloured Boost Gauge by Famiy
Tested with uMod version "uMod_alpha_v2_r49"
0) Best to use with borderless or windowed mode. Change the mode before launching uMod. Close the game.
First time setup (you have to do this the first time you use uMod, after you've done this it is saved/anyone who's done all this can ignore this step)
a) Click on Main -> Use global hook
b) Click on Main -> Add game -> C:Program Files (x86)SteamsteamappscommonrocketleagueBinariesWin32 -> Select Rocket League application
1) Open uMod before you launch Rocket League
2) Now launch Rocket League
3) Tab out, drag the two files into uMod
4) Tab back in
Steps to change textures when your game is already running:
1) Tab out
2) Right-click on 'Single Textures'
3) Click on 'Remove Package'
4) Right-click again on the same spot
5) Click 'Update'
6) Drag the new files in
7) Tab back into the game
Greetings from Famiy
NOTES: If you use my textures in a video it would be nice if you give credit, preferably with this link: https://rocketleaguemods.com/uploader/famiy/
- changed the colour flow
- changed the glow
- added a black frame to the boost chunks
- removed the white meter indicator
- added an alternative version
- fixed and adjusted the small gauge variant