Takumi | Nvidia & Banners
The Takumi | Nvidia is a fictional (unofficial) skin which complements the Nvidia flag and recent promotion between Nvidia & Rocket League. This mod also includes stadium banners which replace the standard Rocket League banners.
If you are new to modding, I recommend watching a video made by JuicyTuts. (Skip to 2:20 to save time).
Just remember these tips if you know what you're doing:
- Texture Quality on High Quality
- Make sure uMod version is r49.
- Do NOT open 'Options' in-game when uMod is running
- Options can work if your World Detail is on High Performance
- These decals work for 'Chaser' on Takumi
In general, donations to modders encourage them to make more, its optional but always appreciated.
Want to see more work? Visit my Twitter @KernelPad
1. Open uMod folder and run the application.
2. Click 'Main' at the top and click 'Use global hook'.
3. Click on 'Main' again, and click 'Add game'.
4. Go to where Rocket League is installed: 'C:Program Files (x86)SteamsteamappscommonrocketleagueBinariesWin32' and click 'RocketLeague'.
5. Open Rocket League.
6. Extract .zip, and go into 'Decals' folder and drag textures into uMod (large white box).